Best Microneedling Treatment in Jaipur
Tired of your acne scars, blemishes, and dullness on your skin? Consult Outbloom Clinics, the best skin and hair clinic in Jaipur that suggests micro-needling as one of the best skin care treatments to get that youthful glow back.
Microneedling is a technique that uses multiple tiny needles to puncture the skin and form micro-injuries. This skin treatment aims to stimulate the production of new collagen and elastin in order to make the skin look firmer, smoother, younger, and more toned.
What is micro-needling?
Our skin experts explain micro needling as a minimally invasive process that is used for the treatment of various skin problems by stimulating the production of collagen.
Also known as collagen induction therapy (CIT), percutaneous collagen induction (PCI), dermal remodelling, or needle dermabrasion. This skin treatment may benefit people looking to reduce their acne scars and stretch marks appearance.
This process uses a hand-held device with absolutely tiny needles to create numerous micro-injuries in the skin, break down existing collagen fibres, and trigger the production of new collagen.
Benefits Of Microneedling Treatment In Jaipur
Microneedling treatment in Jaipur is popular because of its numerous benefits. Despite the myths, many people find this skin treatment to be a highly effective as:
- It promotes the growth of new skin cells.
- Aid in minimizing acne scars
- Helps to internally rejuvenate the skin
- Encourage skin to glow youthfully
- Effectively perform deep skin repair
- Aids in the synthesis of new collagen
- It is suited for all skin types
How is the best micro-needling treatment in Jaipur performed?
Microneedling is a minimally invasive clinical skin treatment that can be done using various types of devices like
- Dermaroller – A plastic-based device with a handle that holds a drum-shaped cylinder with needles at the end
- Derma stamp – It is a smaller version of the derma roller that looks like a stamp
- Derma pen – A motorized pen-like device to which the needle cartridges can be attached. Also, the length of the needle can be adjusted.
- Vivace Microneedling RF – It provides promising results in acne scar, skin tightening and wrinkle treatment.
The cost of micro-needling treatment in Jaipur depends on the device being used in your skin treatment and if it is being combined with any other treatments for the best results. The skin experts at Outbloom Clinics in Vaishali Nagar Jaipur along with his medical team will guide you through the process.
Process of the best micro-needling treatment at Outbloom Clinic Jaipur
At our clinic, micro-needling treatment is performed by Dr. Aklish Jain, the best dermatologist in Jaipur, and his team, under strict guidelines and protocols to ensure your safety. We believe that the combination of cutting-edge technologies and expertise gives you uniform and precise results.
- Under the guidance of Jain, his team cleanse and prepare the area to be treated.
- With the help of micro needling device various small pricks are made evenly across the skin. The pricks on your skin are so minute that you probably won’t even notice them after the process.
- After treating the desired area, the skin is cleaned again. Post that, our dermatologist will apply serum or soothing cream and sunscreen in the treated area.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the micro-needling treatment creates microchannels in the skin which initiate the process of new collagen synthesis that help in improving scars, fine wrinkles, open pores, and tightening of your skin. The skin experts at Outbloom Clinic Jaipur state that the extent of improvement may vary according to every patient depending on the severity of skin concern and skin type.
The dermatologist will suggest an accurate number of sessions depending on your skin condition. Generally, it requires 4-6 sessions for the best result.
Also, micro-needling can be combined with other treatment modalities such as chemical peels, fractional lasers, muscle relaxant injections, and dermal fillers to enhance the cosmetic outcome in case of acne scars as well as skin rejuvenation.
With 3-4 sessions, along with medical therapy and a healthy lifestyle, results of anti-ageing with microneedling RF can last up to 2 – 3 years but acne scar results is permanent. Though in some cases maintenance treatments may be required.
This skin treatment is associated with some discomfort. So, to make you comfortable our dermatologist may use a topical anaesthesia cream 30 minutes before the procedure to reduce the discomfort.
A micro-needling session usually takes around 45-60 minutes.
Microneedling treatment cost in Jaipur?
To know about the micro-needling treatment, book a consultation at Outbloom Clinics in Jaipur, the best hair and skin treatment clinic in Jaipur as we offer the best dermatologist in Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur with advanced technologies and techniques.
Call for Appointment
Visit Us at
Plot. No- 5, Amrapali Marg, Near Karni Palace, Nand Vihar Colony, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302021.