Best Chemical Peel Treatment in Jaipur
What happens in a Chemical Peel Treatment?
Outbloom Clinics is the best skin and hair clinic in Jaipur, our skin experts apply chemical exfoliants to the epidermis and dermis in order to remove superficial lesions and enhance the texture of the skin. Chemical peeling can be made with three to six peels in a row. At our aesthetic clinic in Jaipur, our skin doctor prescribes a sequence of six peels, three weeks apart, for the best performance. You can experience a faint tingling feeling or feel the heat on the skin, depending on the type of peel.
Scars, sun damage, pigmentation, and wrinkled skin bother a lot of us. We all want skin that is softer, smoother, and free of scars, which is what a chemical peel can provide. A chemical peel, as its name suggests, is a cosmetic dermatology in which the damaged layer is removed using chemical agents. This is achieved by exfoliating dead skin cells, which then reveal new and youthful skin.
Benefits of Chemical Peel at Outbloom Clinic, Jaipur
A chemical peel is a skin treatment technique used to enhance and smoothen the texture of the facial skin using a chemical solution that causes the dead skin to slough off and eventually peel off. Chemical Peels can be beneficial for treating blemishes, discoloration, patchy skin, fine lines, post-acne scars, and other forms of skin problems. The best dermatologist in Jaipur states that it can also improve the glow of the skin and help in:
- Reduce pigmentation
- Minimize mild scars and spots appearance
- Treat and bring down acne and comedones
- Reduce fine lines
- Smoothen your skin
- Refine the texture of your skin
- Brighten your complexion
What are the types of Chemical Peels?
Many individuals do not know that there are many kinds of chemical peeling available that are perfect for enhancing the skin’s look. The skin experts share insight about various kinds of chemical peels available at our skin and hair clinic in Jaipur:
- Glycolic Peel: The smallest molecular size of the glycolic peel penetrates into the deepest one. It’s perfect for ageing skin exfoliation and rejuvenation.
- Lactic Peel: The lactic peel is extracted from milk and is suitable for skin that is dry or susceptible to active ingredients such as retinol. The lactic peel is easier on the skin and thus does not result in any adverse reaction.
- Beta Peel: Beta peel is used in both younger and elderly patients for acne treatment. It uses salicylic acid to exfoliate the skin, help control oil, and target acne-causing bacteria.
- Vitalize Peel: To maximize the texture and lighten the pigmentation of your skin, the Vitalize peel contains citric, lactic and salicylic acids, plus a retinol base.
- Pigment Balancing Peel: The pigment balance peel is meant to lighten the pigment of the skin using acid formulations. When attempting to remove brown spots and minimize pigmentation, it’s crucial to have reasonable standards. This method takes time, and to have the desired result, you need to use sunscreen for the pigment-balancing peel.
- TCA Peel for Actinic Keratosis: TCA is trichloroacetic acid used to supply the skin with a medium-deep peel. This therapy will help to kill skin cells that are unhealthy. This technique also has major aesthetic advantages.
The procedure of the best Chemical Peel Treatment in Jaipur
Outbloom Clinic, the best skin and hair clinic in Jaipur follows the given below procedure for chemical peel treatment:
- After washing the face with a mild cleanser, the solution is applied.
- Depending on the solution used and the patient’s skin type, it is then left on the skin for a while to work.
- Next, a buffer solution is used to neutralize the peeling agent.
- The process is painless, safe, and natural.
- Multiple peels may be applied in sequence.
- To get the best results, you need multiple sessions.
- The procedure is often repeated every two weeks.
If not in Jaipur, you may find the best dermatologist of your city searching for best dermatologist near me or best chemical peel treatment near me to book a consultation to know the process and more.